SSGSS Vegito x female baby reader

Description: After his fight with Merged Black he decide to search the destroyed city in hopes of survivors there he find you a sweet little four month old baby.

No-ones pov

"WAHHHHHHH!"You screamed your lungs out as a loud explosion happened near you your e/c eyes full of tears as you screamed and wailed to the sky.

Your parents corpses laid not to far from you as the smell of rotten flesh made you upset and you stared up into the black sky and let the wind carry your wails threw the land.

Vegito's pov

I panted finishing Black off for good and slowly descended from the sky looking up I sighed "why did it have to come to this?" I thought.

Suddenly a loud wail echoed through my ears and I snapped my head up listening for the sound "WAHHHHHHHH!" There it is again I took off into the sky and followed the sound as it louder and louder.

Turning the corner and landing I gasped seeing a small 4 month old baby with h/c hair and e/c eyes screaming. I walked up to the little baby and it looked at me and cooed.

No-ones pov

Looking at the strange man with earrings and spiky glowing blue hair you babbled happily teaching for him as he stared at you confused.

Noticing he nots licking you up you whimpered he panicked and picked you up rocking you gently against his chest "hey hey now don't cry" you babbled and reached for his hair.

Vegito sighed but gently lifted you up to his hair you grabbed his and cooed gently shaking it he chuckled and held you against his chest. "You need a name little one" he mumble you yawned and nuzzled into his chest Vegito smiled and kissed your head as he took off into the sky.

"Rest well my little y/n"......

Edited on the 17/09/2021