Ultra Instinct Goku x female Saiyan reader

Description: You a Goku's wife/mate and you feel a great despair seeing your husband die before he comes back in a new and powerful form.

No-ones pov

"GOKU!" You screamed as you saw the blast consume him your son Gohan stared at the scene with shock as your younger son Goten clung to you sobbing.

Your tail fell limp as you held him sobbing yourself "n no!" You wailed only to stop as Whis rapped your shoulder and pointed at the battle field.

Looking over you gasped seeing a fugue slowly falling in the air and you leaned over the railing "Goku wake up the fights not over!" Receiving no response you growled your tail puffed in anger and determination.

"KAKAROT WAKE UP NOW BE THE SAIYAN YOU ARE AND BREAK THE LIMIT!" With a roar Goku's eyes shot open and his form glowed with a powerful wave of white light.

When the light died down to looked on with amazement as Goku's black hair and eyes were now a silvery white as he glared at Jiren and moved with at the speed of light.

Looking at Beerus he watched with shock as you grinned patting your now cheering son "he did y/n he finally broke the limit" you smiled e/c eyes meeting Goku's silver ones.

"He finally reached Ultra Instinct"........

Edited on the 17/09/2021