SSJ4 Goku x kidnapped reader x SSJ4 Vegeta

Description: After been kidnapped by Towa the battle of the Universes begins and your Kanba's little sister as he i forced to help Towa in order to keep you safe thats until two SSJ4 Saiyan's save you and a strange yet romantic relationship starts to bloom.

No-one's pov

Goku and Vegeta panted as they separated from the fusion and looked towards the smoking crater the blast hit Kanba at and sighed "is he gone?" asked Goku and Vegeta went to answer until a roar of anger echoed through the air and a furious and wounded Kanba emerged from the rubble.

He glared at both SSJ4 Saiyan's "I will destroy you to protect her!" Goku blocked the fist coming his way "protect who?!" he asked and Kanba stopped in his tracked and collasped while panting as his body flared with pain. He groaned " m my li little s sister y/n!" he groaned and pointed at the large tree like tower "Towa kidnapped her and said if I didn't do what she says she'll hurt her!"

His ruby red eyes filled with tears "please she's my baby sister she's all I have left after our home was destroyed!" Both Saiyan's nodded telling him to rest with the others as they took into the sky and headed towards the tower sensing a powerful yet faint energy.

With you

You sobbed as your body screamed in pain and you tried to stand up but the chains around your waist and ankles dragged you back down. Your long wild black hair mattered and drenched in blood same as your tattered clothes your unique e/c eyes searched for a way out.

"b big br brother!" you sobbed hoping Towa and the others weren't hurting him suddenly the wall to your cell crumbled as two figures stood in the way after one fired a large ki blast at one of Towa's soldiers. Both men had red fur covering there arms and chest apart from there abs and had wild and spiky black hair their eyes were yellow with a red outline. Cowering in the corner you whimpered as they turned to look at you "Goku I think we found her" said man nodded and approached you gently.

You gasped as he broke your chains and gently lifted your tired and wounded form into his warm chest you couldn't help but purr at the warmth sinking into your cold and aching bones. Goku chuckled and left the tower and into the air along side Vegeta as your long brown tail curled around his red one and he blushed.

He landed next to your brother and you used what little strength you had left and purred into your brothers chest "big brother!" Kanba chuckled and held you looking up at Goku and Vegeta.

"thank you for saving my sister"........

(And done thank you again Yugiohfan1999 for requesting this I'm gonna be a bit slow in updating but I still except all request!)

Edited on the 1/09/2021