Dying Majin Vegeta x SSJ3 wife reader

Description: After the first battle with Majin Buu you searched everywhere to find your husband after feeling his ki drop dangerously and when you find him you snap and go beyond SSJ2.

No-ones pov

You grunted slowly standing up on shaky legs and looked around for your mate and son but didn't see any sighn of them. Gasping when you felt Vegeta's ki drop dangerously low and heard Trunks scream.

Blasting off into the scream and energy's direction you froze at what you saw as tears slowly fell from your e/c eyes.

Vegeta laid on the ground covered in cuts and blood as Trunks sobbed into his chest as said Saiyan pet his sons hair. Walking up to them and falling to your knees beside him you sobbed.

Gently cupping his face you stared into his teal eyes "V Vegeta?" He groaned and looked up meeting your eyes and smiled weakly "y/n" you frowned at him "you big idiot! You used that technique didn't you?!" He chuckled before coughing up blood "I did it to buy you all some time"

You smiled weakly and kissed his cheek "it's ok now honey we'll get you patched up in no time !" He smiled at you and held your hand "I love you y/n you and Trunks are the greatest things to ever happen to me"

His eyes closed and his hand lost grip you shook him as did Trunks "dad/Vegeta!" You both said but didn't get a reply.

You stood up body shaken with anger snapping your head up you roared/screamed your pain to the sky as lighting surrounded you. Your h/c hair lengthened to your knees and became spiky.

E/c eyes filled with pain and anger turned teal Trunks watched with amazement at your new form "mom?" You turned and grinned down at your son.

"Watch your father Trunks mommas gonna kick some ass!"......