SSJ3 Majin Vegeta x beaten child reader

Description: After Buu's defeat Vegeta walks through the city and finds you being beaten by your parents until he steps in and protects you. So without further a due enjoy!

Vegeta's pov

I sighed and watched as Kakarot left with the others to find the dragon balls to restore the city while I stayed behind and figured out how to removed this mark on my forehead.

I walked through the destroyed street of the city until I picked up on soft whimpering I turn d and gasped at what I saw as anger flowed through my veins.

No-ones pov

You whimpered as your father slapped you and your mother kicked you into a car "mommy daddy stop!" Your father gripped your h/c hair and you hissed in pain "shut up brat!"

You waited for his incoming fist until you heard him scream in pain opening your wide e/c eyes you saw a man with long spiky blonde hair punching your father away.

Your mother screamed and ran with your father limping behind her the man turned and looked at you you whimpered holding your bruised cheek and swollen eye. He kneeled down to your height "are you ok little one" you nodded weakly and sobbed into his arms as he held you.

"W who a are y you?" He chuckled and picked you up flying to Kami's house to get Dende to heal your wounds.

"Names Vegeta cub prince Vegeta".......

Edited on the 2/09/2021