SSGSS Vegito x injured pregnant reader

Description: After Vegito defeats Buu Goku and Vegeta defuse but he still remains years later he settles down and meets you but after Zamusa decided to attack him you a left inhured and ready to give birth to his child but the question is can Vegito make to you in time?

Vegito's pov

I cursed as Black escaped and turned to see the destruction he left behind and I groaned knowing Beerus is gonna have my ass for this "not my fault he came out of nowhere!" I grumbled.

My tail swayed back and forth waiting for him and Whis to appear until I remembered my wife "Y/N!" I shouted looking over the rubble trying to find her she's pregnant and I remember being tackled out of the building by Black cursing I took off into the city trying to find her.

No-ones pov

You groaned as your leg was being crushed by a large piece of destroyed building and gasped as another contraction hit you and you held your swollen stomach with wide e/c eyes "no no no! you can't come yet your too early! "you shouted at your stomach only to groan as the pain became worse.

All you remember is Vegito being tackled out of a building by someone who looked like Goku and then the building fell down you gasped as you felt the urge to push and whimpered "Vegito were are you?!" you exclaimed and started to push thank you wore a dress today.

Hearing the sound of flying you looked up and saw Vegito you screamed in pain as another contraction hit and he heard you as he landed and immediately held your hand and you whimpered.

He hushed you and gently pet your long h/c hair you pushed again and again with a scream until you heard it your baby's wail and you sobbed reaching for your baby Vegito removed the large boulder off your leg and gave you a sensu bean and you sighed feeling the pain go away.

He held your baby and smile "its a boy" he whispered softly you gasped and he placed your son in your arms and you giggled "he's got your hair style Vegito" said Saiyan grinned with pride as his tail wrapped around your leg.

Your son opened his eyes and cooed his brown tail swaying happily and you smiled kissing his head softly and Vegito kissed you passionately.

"Welcome to the world s/n"

(And done another one-shot done hope you like its gonna be the a little while before I update again and I'll see you all soon!)

Edited on the 5/09/2021