Bardock x lost child female reader

Description: Bardock lands on a strange planet for a mission he comes across a small child staring at him crying softly after you tell him your lost.

Bardock's pov

I frowned walking down the village of a random planet with my team "why age here again?" Fasha giggled "oh come on Bardock a little exploring before the mission will be fun!"

I stared at her then continued my walked as they went somewhere else and sighed looking around "must be nice just being You instead of being ruled over" I mumbled softly. Looking up I saw the sky calm and peaceful and smiled weakly.

Suddenly a force collided into me and I grunted and heard a "owie!" Lookin down I saw a little girl around three rubbing her head. She looked up at me and nervously smiled.

No-ones pov

You rubbed your h/c haired head and stared with up at the tall man with wide e/c eyes "sorry mister!" You squealed looking down causing him to look at you "we're your parents kid" you froze looking around and tears started to fill your eyes.

"I don't know!" You sobbed into his chest and Bardock froze groaning he picked you up and walked around the village trying to find your family.

He looked down at you and asked "what's your name kid?" You calmed down a little bit and said "My Names y/n" he smiled softly and saw two people looking around with panicked expressions "must y/n's parents" he thought.

Pointing at them he said "those your parents kid" you looked and squealed "mommy, daddy!" They heard you and ran over to you Bardock gave you to your mother and you smiled at Bardock. "Thank you mister Bardock!" He chuckled and slowly walked away.

"Your welcome kid"......

Edited on the 17/09/2021