SSJ4 wild Trunks x baby female reader x SSJ4 Vegeta

Description: After your parents abandoned you in the forest Trunks finds you and brings you back to his home with his father. Have you found a loving family?

No-ones pov

Your screamed your lungs out as your mother dropped you in the woods as snow started to fall. Your eyes filled with tears as your wails echoed through the forest.

Loud footsteps drew your attention and you stared into the yellow eyes of a large man with purple fur and a tail with a mane like hair style. He sniffed you and you giggled e/c eyes wide with joy at the strange man.

Trunks looked at you with confusement "why someone leave a baby alone in the snow?" He thought you cooed grabbing his tail after he waved it I front of you.

He gently picked you up and stood up on two legs you cooed nuzzling into his fury and warm chest as he walked back to his home. "Dad!" He called out and Vegeta came walking in tail swishing behind him "yes?"

He saw you laying snuggly between his sins chest cooeing at the fur "What is that?" He asked pointing at you Trunks smiled nervously "it is a She dad and I found her alone in the forest in the snow she was abandoned"

Vegeta frowned you looked at him with wide innocent e/c eyes as you made grabby hands for him with a gummy smile.

He grunted and gently held you his tail waving in your face squealing you tried to grab it he smiled softly and kissed your head. Trunks smiled at the sight "what we gonna call her?"  Vegeta smirked a This Son then looked down at you.

"Y/n her name will be y/n because she's a tough little cub"........