Kid Vegeta x female Saiyan kid reader

Description: Knowing Vegeta since birth you are very protective of him so when you go to check on him while he trains you find him laying on the ground casing you to lecture him.

No-ones pov

"I'll ask again Nappa were is Vegeta?" He smirked "not telling shorty" growling you punched him in the balls and he groaned falling to the ground.

Grabbing him by the ear he yelped as your tail puffed up in agitation "were is Vegeta?!" He whimpered "in the training room" you smiled "thank you Nappa good day"

Nappa slowly stood up as Raditz cackled evilly at his pain "And that's why you never keep secrets from her"

With You

Stepping you walked into the training room you gasped seeing Vegeta panting and kneeling holding his wounded side.

Running to his side you helped him up and he groaned in pain "Vegeta What were you thinking?!" He hissed as you held his side laying him against a wall you placed both hands on his side and closed your eyes.

A bright light of f/c appeared and slowly started to heal it he stares at you with wide eyes "how is she doing this?!" He thought.

The light died down and you opened your e/c eyes meeting his black ones and smiled "there you shoulder be all healed!" Standing up he felt no pain "h how?!" You giggled "I may not be able to make ki blasts yet but I learned how to heal with it.

You wobbles and he caught you "though it does drain the user quickly" he snorted and lifted you up bridle style "when your healed you will teach me".

Looking up you saw him smirk "is that an order or a simple friendship request my prince" he blushed.

"It's a bit of both my y/n"......

Edited on the 17/09/2021