Vegeta x Freiza's female human slave reader

Description: After Freiza is killed on planet Namek Vegeta senses another presence on the ship and finds you chained to a wall.

Vegeta's pov

I panted while kneeling down on the ground as Goku landed beside me and helped me up and I groaned holding my side.

Looking at Frieza's ship I sensed another presence searching threw my mind I gasped standing up straight and took off running into the ship "y/n!" I Shouted worried about the one human who changed me.

No-ones pov

You sobbed against the wall as the chain around your neck tightened and you weakly opened your e/c eyes looking at the cell.

Hearing footsteps approaching your cell you weakly crawled back as the chains sighed into your skin. The door was blasted open and Vegeta ran in gasping at the sight of your frail form "y/n?!" Kneeling beside you he broke the chains and held you against his chest.

"V Vegeta?" You weakly asked He nodded and nuzzled you tears filled your eyes and you sobbed against his chest weakly clinging to him.

He picked you up bridle style and walked out the ship he kissed your forehead and walked into Bulma's ship and sat down far away from the others as you yawned.

You snuggled into his chest and fell asleep exhausted from Freiza's torture as Vegeta pet your h/c haired head and smiled down at you. He stared off into the distance and saw a new chance for him.

A new chance for you......

Edited on the 17/09/2021