Black Saga Trunks x engaged girlfriend reader

Description: During Black's attack you and Trunks a running from Said man and hide in a building until he leave. There you talk about your wedding plans and hope to cheer your soon to husband up.

No-ones pov

Panting you ran along side Trunks across the destroyed path of a once beautiful now destroyed city as. Tripping you fell to the ground and held your ankle in pain Trunks stopped and turned but you spoke "no Trunks go I'll only slow you down!"

He growled and picked you up carrying your body bridal and you clung to him "like hell I'm leaving you y/n!"

Hearing a explosion near the two of you He slammed a door open and slammed it shout leaning against it he lowered his ki. He felt Black pass as he tended and held you close to him.

You nuzzled into his chest as he breathed a sigh of relief and purred at your affection placing you done you stood as he cleared his throat. "We should be safe here for awhile then when it's clear we move"

You nodded and kissed his cheek as he blushed "it's gonna be ok Trunks besides" you messed with the f/c ring on your finger  smiling gently at him "we're gonna have to marry somewhere safe" he chuckled and kissed you passionately and you kissed back.

Pulling away you sat down and sighed "hey remember when you proposed to me?" He blushed "yeah I thought we were gonna die, so I wanted to let you know before that"

Giggling you kissed his cheek and snuggled into his chest as his arms wrapped around you and his tail curling around you leg "at least we have each-other we can get through this together"

He purred and nuzzled you as you slowly fell asleep and kept a look out as you slept and he smiled petting your h/c hair.

"Your right y/n well get through this together"..........

Edited on the 5/09/2021