SSGSS Gogeta x hurt homeless female human reader

Description: After being kicked out by your brother you stumble through the streets and into a park wounded were you meet a certain dance fusion Saiyan.

No-ones pov

"AND STAY OUT!" Yelled your brother as he tossed you into the ground and near a broken bottle from his last night party and hissed as the glass dug into your side.

Whimpering your e/c eyes glossed over with tear and you sobbed standing up and walking away from your houses and slowly walked near the park you played at as a child.

Laying on a bench you curled up shivering and slowly losing your vision from the blood loss and whispered one more thing before darkness "what happened to you b/n?"

Gogeta's pov

Sighing I walked on the street and growled internally as someone bathed past me "stupid human" I mumbled I continued walking around getting a few looks from people because of my clothes and hair and scoffed.

I froze as I felt a ki drop way lower for a normal human and concentrated on teleporting to its location. Gasping as I saw a girl around my age laying on a bench shivering and bleeding a lot.

Hair long h/c hair tangled and covered in blood as her clothes were caked in it gently picking her up I teleported home and laid her on the couch treating her wounds and cleaning her up.

Timeskip

No-ones pov

You groaned slowly opening your e/c eyes and looked around seeing that your in a house in someone's couch hissing slightly as your side you looked to see it wrapped up.

Gasping as you saw a large muscular male sitting on a chair near you his black eyes watching you as his spikey gravity defying hair stood up and smiled gently at you. "Good to see your weak had me worried for awhile"

Noting that he had a double voice you weakly smiled at him "I I'm y/n" he chuckled and placed some food on the table for you.

"Names Gogeta now eat up you must be hungry" before you respond no your stomach rumbles loudly and you blushed before slowly eating moaning at the delicious taste that came after one bite.

"This is delicious thank you so much!".......

Edited on the 5/09/2021