Wild SSJ4 Vegeta x lonely and scared child reader

Description: After being abandoned by your parents at age 2 you wondered the forest covered in bruises from your parents beating your about to be attacked by a bear before a certain wild prince saves you.

No-ones pov

You sobbed slowly limping around the deep and dark forest after your parents left you covered in cuts and bruises you looked around for any hope of leaving the forest your e/c eyes wide with fear and pain.

You fell to the ground with a yelp as your body flared with pain and you whimpered slowly curling up not aware of a large brown bear approaching you until it grabbed you and roared in your face.

You screamed in fear and struggled to escape you screamed again seeing it large and deadly paw about to strike you and you closed your eyes waiting for the pain.

But it never came, opening your eyes you gasped seeing a large red furred man with a tail and a spiky mane like hair holding the bears paw and he roared in its face the bear whimpered and ran into the forest. The strange man turned and looked at and he kneeled on the ground as his yellow and red tinted eyes stared into your e/c ones "are you ok cub?"

You whimpered but nodded as he took you into his arms and you nuzzled into his fur as his tailed wrapped around you giggling you held it like a teddy and nuzzled it Vegeta chuckled but then frowned wondering how a cub so young like yourself could be out here.

Then he growled softly knowing the reason "the parents abandoned the cub how disgraceful!" he fought angrily. Looking up you stared at Vegeta with large innocent eyes and yawned "th thank y you dada" and with that you slowly fell asleep.

He layed you on a pile of soft furs and moved a stand of long h/c hair out of your face as he smiled softly in years after being stuck in this form.

"good-night my cub my y/n"

Edited on the 1/09/2021