GT Baby Vegeta x female Saiyan reader x SSJ4 Goku

Description: being the daughter of Baby is hard especially when his enemy's find you and when defending yourself you stumble upon another Saiyan but the question is he a threat of not?

No-ones pov

You ran through the destroyed building and panted you yelped as a ki blast landed at your feet and you tumble to the floor gasping in pain.

A roar echoed through the air as you slowly stood up and you gasped seeing your father body go flying through the air and you ran to his direction. Your unique e/c eyes widened seeing him laying on the floor covered in blood and gashes.

"Father!" You exclaimed he groaned opening his eyes "y y/n?!" Rushing to his side you held his head. "Father who did this to you?!" He groaned and you heard a loud thud land near you.

You turned and gasped seeing a tall man with red fur and wild spiky black hair you stood in front of your father and hissed at the stranger e/c eyes slitting like a cats and your tail puffed out in defense. "Who are you?!" You snarled out as he stepped closer to you "I won't let you hurt him!"

He paused in his walk and smirked "your father has to pay for his crimes" You bared Your canines at him "like hell I'll let you touch him!"

He chuckled his yellow and red lines eyes stared into yours lifting your chin with his large hand he smirked baring his own large canines and pecked your cheek vanishing into thin air as you blushed.

"See you around y/n Baby".......

Edited on the 2/09/2021