Adult Gohan x Great Ape female reader

Description: Never knowing your parents you didn't know why you had a tail and why you were really strong. While on a midnight spar with Gohan you look at the moon and turn into a faint Ape.

No-one pov

You giggled in joy as Gohan stood next to you and the cool breeze soothes your aching muscles from your spar with said male.You snorted at the image of him whining when you beat him.

Walking through the forest you looked around and smiled to yourself seeing the Hill were you relaxed after training to be untouched. Sitting down along side Gohan you groaned as your muscles painfully moved and cursed "just you wait Till our next spar Gohan"'you threatened He chuckled.

Looking up after seeing a silver glow you saw the full moon and froze your breathing deepened and your heart-beat thumped in your ear.

"Y/n?" Gohan asked worried about your sudden behaviour and gently shook you but you didn't respond and kept staring at the moon.

You groaned falling to your hands and knees as your e/c eyes turned red and your f/c tail swayed with the beat of your heart as your canines largened as your body grew you let out a loud roar shaking the Earth itself.

Gohan's pov

I grew worried when he didn't response but then I noticed him looking at the moon and he slowly started to transform. He finished the transformation with a roar and started destroying everything in his path.

I took off into the sky and went to his face "y/n! Look at me ok you need to calm down!" He  looked at me I smiled gently at her and pet his muzzle "your ok y/n please fight it!"

No-ones pov

You stared at Goku until you roared grabbing your head and shaking it "I'm y/n! Not some beast!" You exclaimed in your head.

Your red eyes slowly turned back to e/c and  panted looking into Gohan's eyes whimpering you back away seeing the destruction you caused and looked at your large fury hands. Gohan gently pet your muzzle "it's ok y/n it's ok"

You grunted and sat down your large f/c tail swaying against the trees and you groaned feeling yourself change back to normal as the sun slowly rose.

You laid on your knees panting and yelped when you notice you were naked and covered your area blushing. You looked at Gohan as he blushed and passed you his jacket.

He sighed knowing you only knew about being a Saiyan but nothing about the Great Ape transformation he kneeled down and looked into your e/c confused filled eyes.

"I thinks it's time you know everything about the Saiyan's y/n".......