Buu saga Vegito x parent less child reader

Description: After your parents were revived and left you in the still destroyed city Vegito finds you after Bulma and ChiChi couldn't handle a fusion of there husbands. So without further a due enjoy!

Vegito's pov

I sighed and stared up at the sky trying to forget what happened a few days ago it still hurts me to this day.

Hearing a whimpering sound I turned and saw a small girl huddled in a corner her clothes shredded and blood all over her small 4 year old form.

No-ones pov

You whimpered staring at the strange man as he slowly walked towards you and you tried to move but gasped as you side flared in pain.

You stumbled to the ground and whimpered again as he kneeled down "Hey it's ok I'm not going to hurt you" you stared at him as he spoke in two voice and looked into his eyes with your own e/c one's seeing that he was telling the truth.

He gently picked you up and you curled up into his chest as he shushed you softly as a blue glow surrounded him and you felt your wound start to heal.

"What your name kid?" You smiled weakly "I'm y/n" he chuckled and Vegito gently took off into the sky as you slowly fell asleep but before you did you said something that made his heart melt.

"Thank you daddy"........

Edited on the 5/09/2021