Buu Saga Gohan x female human kid reader

Description: During Buu's attack Gohan sees your about to be killed and saves your life being a five year old alone without a family he decides to take you in as his little sister.

No-ones pov

You screamed as Buu came charging at you firing a pink energy beam at you closing your fear filled e/c eyes you sobbed.

At the sound of teleporting a loud smacking sound you opened your eyes and gasped seeing a tall male with black spiky hair and black eyes smack the energy beam away. He turned and looked at you kneeling down "Hey kiddo you ok?" You nodded.

He smiled and picked you taking off into the sky you giggled trying to catch the clouds chuckling he landed far away from the battle and softly put you on the ground and kneeled down.

"What's  your name kid?" You smiled brightly "I'm y/b I'm five what's yours!" You said while showing him five fingers and he grinned petting your head "Names Gohan" standing up he looked at you "stay here ok y/n I'll be back real soon"

You nodding and puffed out your chest "I'll stay right here while you kick big Meany's but!" He chuckled and took off into the sky and You shouted.

"Good look big brother Gohan!" He smiled and was filled with new determination to beat Buu "Don't worry y/n I will!".

Timeskip

Gohan panted as he kneeled on the ground exhausted from his fight with Buu And was about to get to find you until you tackled him to the ground "big brother!" You squealed and he chuckled.

You stared up at him with wide e/c eyes "did you kick pinky's but?!" He grinned and ruffled your h/c locks.

"Sure did little sis sure did!".........

Edited on the 17/09/2021