Ultra Instinct Vegeta x female Saiyan reader

Description: After being injured by Freiza Vegeta lays on the ground, trapped in rubble and to weak but when he sees you about to be killed he snaps and goes into the realm of Ultra Instinct.

No-ones pov

You yelped as Freiza's energy beam slammed you into a mountain and you groaned slowly getting up knocking the rubble of you. "Mom!" Hearing our son your turned to see him being held by Frieza you growled.

Teleporting in front of him you punched him in the face holding your son "Trunks I need you to run ok?!" He went to response until Freiza sent a blast your way.

Covering your son with your body you screamed in pain when it hit you and you stumbled to the ground Trunks shook your body "mom! Get up please!" You looked at the rubble Vegeta was blasted at and groaned getting up on shaky legs.

Breathing in deeply your yelled "VEGETA!" And collapses to the ground your energy leaving you.

Vegeta's pov

I groaned in pain opening my eyes seeing that I'm stuck in rubble hissing I slowly got up and held my bleeding side trying to find a way out.

Suddenly a scream of pain echoed through the rubble and my eyes widened "y/n?!" I Shouted trying to break the rubble only to yelp in pain and fall to the ground "I can't give up y/n needs me!"

I didn't notice a silver/blue glow start to surround me and I continued to struggle until I heard it "VEGETA!" Her voice was full of fear and pain and that made me snap.

No-ones pov

Closing your eyes and holding your son close to your chest you smiled weakly "Vegeta i love you take care of yourself" you thought only to snap your eyes open at Vegeta's roar and the ground trembling as a bright silvery glow filled the sky.

Turning you gasped seeing Vegeta standing and surrounded by a white/silver aura with grey eyes and hair your tail swayed in happiness as he rushed at Frieza at unknown speed and started hitting him at break neck speed.

When he stopped he formed a large ki blast and with a roar fired it at Frieza turning him to dust as Vegeta landed on the ground beside you and smiled hugging you and his son.

His family...His true Saiyan pride.....