Goku x female Saiyan reader x Majin Vegeta

Description: Being Vegeta's little sister is one thing, being Goku's mate is too but what happens when your brother get mind controlled?

No-ones pov

Growling you pushed Goku out of the way from his and your brothers stare off and glared at Vegeta ignoring your mates shocked look.

"Vegeta what are you doing?!" You growled out and he responded by lifting his head up and smile evilly. He lifted his hand up charging a ki blast "because sister" and fired a ki blast at the sitting people at the stands.

You gasped and teleported in front of them smacking the ki blast away as your e/c eyes narrowed at your brother "I'm doing what I should have down since I first arrived here sister!" And with that he appeared in front of you and kicked you into a wall.

Your body slammed into it and groaned while coughing up blood weakly standing up on shaky legs you chuckled "well if your gonna be like that then-" you disappeared only to reappear in front of his and round house him into the ground "then fine by me!"

You both charged at each-other as you slammed fists causing a shockwave you both stumbled back before roaring and connecting fists again.

Suddenly you stepped back and smirked your e/c eyes turning blue as your h/c hair lengthened and turned blonde as you released a loud roar. You smirked at your brother and said "hey Vegeta guess what!" He tilted his head confused.

"super Saiyan 3" he looked at you confused "I don't get it" You giggled "exactly" his eyes widened and he growled "you cheeky little shit!" And with that he charged at you.

Taking a deep breath you caught his fist and threw him into the wall "payback big brother!" And took off into the sky as he snarled and followed you.

Flying as fast you can Goku followed you nodding to him you both joined backs "FINAL/KA MA HA MA" you both cupped your hands and when Vegeta got closer you both yelled "FLASH/HAAAAAAA!"

The attacks him dead one and a blinding light filled the air when it died down there stood Vegeta as all three of you were panting he groaned and collapsed passing out on the way down.

You sighed and landed in the ground along side  Goku you looked at him and smiled when he threw Vegeta over his shoulder "family eh?" He chuckled as his tail wrapped around your f/c one "at least our sons got my nature"

You giggled and pecked him on the cheek "and your handsome face with my brains" you paused "but I'm the favourite!" And with that you took off into the sky He chased after you as you giggled.

"HEY THAT'S NOT FUNNY Y/N!"