Majin Vegeta x female Saiyan reader

Description: During a fighting Tournament Majin Buu appears and Vegeta is corrupted by Said magic but what was the real reason for him to gain control?

No-ones pov

"Vegeta!" You shouted as he roared in pain and floated up up as he held his head pushing Trunks behind you Vegeta's hair lengthens and turned a lighter gold.

You gasped as he landed on the ground in SSJ2 he grinned "finally I have the power!" He turned to look as Goku and formed a ki blast at the humans "fight me Kakarot or the humans die!"

Goku shook his head "no Vegeta this isn't you" Vegeta frowned "then the humans die!" He fired

Slapping away the ki blast from the humans you growled at him and charged "Goku Get Trunks And the others out of here I'll deal with Vegeta!"

Body slamming into him going SSJ2 yourself you pinned him to the ground as he snarled and struggled "Vegeta fight it!" He struggled more and you grinned at a thought.

Raising your hand out slapped him across the face and he stared at you "He's probably gonna kill me for saying this but oh well" you thought "Kakkarot's better than you Vegeta!"

Yelling his M mark disappeared and he panted looking up he saw you pinning him and blushed "get of me women!" You giggled and kissed him passionately.

He pinned you to the ground and growled lowly in your ear.

"Your getting punished later for that comment y/n"......

Edited on the 17/09/2021