Ape Gohan x hurt reader

Description: Walking through the forest near his home for a date the full moon appears. Will you safe or are you in danger?

No-ones pov

Giggling you skipped through the forest keeping an eye out for Gohan hearing a twig snap turning you watched the area with narrowed e/c eyes.

Something tackled you resulting in you letting out a squeal you fell to the ground feeling a weight above you Gohan grinned down at you "got ya y/n" You pouted "no fair you used your advanced senses!" He chuckled and kissed you passionately.

"Forgive me?" He whined Giggling you nuzzled him "oh ok you adorable nerd" helping you up you looked at the moon "wow the moons sure is pretty tonight right Gohan?" Not hearing a reply you turned seeing him stare at he moved breathing heavily.

"Gohan?" You held his shoulders as he groaned falling on you lightly "r run" he strained out you gasped seeing his eyes turn red and his canines largen.

You ran into the forest as you heard a loud roar and thundering footsteps follow you panted as you hid behind a tree only to yelp as a large fury hand swatted it away and picked you up.

Staring into the large apes red eyes you gasped feeling him squishing you taking a deep breath you yelled "GOHAN!" The ape stopped for a second before continuing to crush you.

You screamed in pain as your arm started bleeding blood dropped down your arm and onto Gohan's large hand he stopped and looked at you. Tears fell from your e/c eyes and you looked at Gohan "p please c come b back to me!" He roared clutching his head with one hand and looked at you.

He looked at your bleeding arm and whimpered you smiled weakly "it's ok Gohan at least your back to normal now" He whined and used his large tongue to lick at your wound.

You giggled through the pain and kissed his muzzle "it's ok sweetie you didn't mean it I still love you" he purred nuzzling you softly as joy filled your body.

Your Gohan came back to you.....

Edited on the 17/09/2021