Goku Black x injured child reader x Zamusa

Description: After Black destroyed the city you were left alone and injured and he find you. Question is will he and Zamusa Hirt you?

Black's pov

I grinned at the destruction around me as fire and death blew in the wind chuckling I went to leave until I heard movement below.

Turning I looked and saw a flash of h/c hair and a heard a whimper before it disappeared frowning I floated down to the ground and focused trying to find the persons ki.

Finding it I stared at the scene before me with wide eyes a child no older then 3 stared at me with fear fill e/c eyes and messy h/c hair as he held his bleeding arm. "How did a child survive?!" I thought and approached the child he whimpered backing away.

No-ones pov

You whimpered backing away from Black as he walked closer to you backing up
into a wall you yelped as your broke arm hit the wall as well your lip trembled.

Black approaches you and kneeled down "how did you survive young one?" You looked at him " I I d don't k knowy" he sighed then smirked ruffling your messy h/c hair "we'll consider yourself lucky kid your coming with me" you froze.

He picked you up gently being careful of your arm and took off into the sky and you yelped at the height clinging to Black And he stared at you a strange feeling filling him "What is this feeling?" He thought and continued to fly back to the hideout.

Once he spot it he landed and sighed sensing Zamusa's ki and knew this wasn't going to end well a she stepped through the door.

Said male stared at Black then at you "Black What is that?" He asked pointing at you and you whimpered curling up even more into Blacks chest. "I found him when I destroyed a city he was alone and injured"

He growled "and for some reason I couldn't kill him" Zamusa groaned and looked at you feeling a strange feeling fill him as well "What is this child doing to me?!" He thought.

Black set you down on a bed and started healing your wound and itches it up then he got you with a little bit of a struggle to shower and dressed you in a oversized f/c t-shirt.

Black sighed and laid down against Zamusa since he had to give up his bed for you and slowly closed his eyes. O my to snap then open when you poked him whimpering softly "what?" You stared at him "I I h had a nighty m mare"

He sighed and pulled you against his chest and you smiled nuzzling against his and Zamusa's chest and said sleepily "n night d daddy's" they both stared at you with shock before smiling.

"Good night our child"........