Goku x baby reader x Vegeta

Description: In this one-shot Goku and Vegeta are together and after finding out Vegeta was pregnant with you they quickly prepared for your arrival and now go down the path of raising a child. So without further a due enjoy!

Vegeta's pov

I groaned holding my swollen stomach cursing at the little life within it "just you wait brat when your born you can leave my body alone!" sighing I turned to see Goku smiling at me and I growled "what are you looking at Kakarot?!" he giggled "nothing Vegeta"

I grunted as a sudden pain invaded my body and I leaned against the wall gasping as the pain increased Kakarot was at my side in an instant "Vegeta what's wrong?!" I groaned feeling liquid fall between my legs " t the b baby!" I gasped out. He nodded picking mw up and taking me to our room for a long and painfull night.

No-ones pov

After hours of painfull labor you were finally born as you screamed your lungs out feeling the freedom of the world as Vegeta panted and held your slightly bloody and pink form chuckling softly as tears fell freely from his eyes.

Goku looked at you after cleaning you and himself up and gasped as you opened your pure black eyes and stared at him your large and spiked up hair finally free from birth juices and you giggled seeing your papa.

"wow Vegeta he looks like us when we were Gogeta!" Vegeta smiled and nuzzled you as you giggled and nuzzled back he purred deeply and you purred softly back now knowing this man was your mama.

Suddenly you were placed into a larger mans arms his hair was spiked up in different directions and you giggled reaching for a strand of hair you stared up at your papa and you cooed slowly falling asleep.

"what should we name him" Vegeta smiled looking at your sleeping form as your tail wrapped around Goku's arm.

"y/n...y/n Geta Son"

Edited on the 1/09/2021