Adult Gohan x helpful daughter reader

Description: Gohan and Videl are going through a tough time at the moment but as there daughter you stand beside your father helping him whenever you can.

No-ones PoV

You whimpered hearing your mother Videl shouting along side your father as you held a crying baby Pan in your small arms.

F/c fured tail swaying limply on the ground you ran to your little sisters room and gently placed her down in her crib and bravely but shakily walked down the hall and into the room if all the shouting.

Your e/c eyes filled to the brim with tears as you slammed the door open and both parents turned shocked at your entrance "stop it mommy! Daddy works everyday to please you and support our family!"

Taking a deep breath you continue "stop shouting your scaring Pan y your s scaring m me!" Your voice trembled as sobs racked against your body.

Gohan was the first to snap out of it "y/n sweetie" he picked you up and held you in his arms "you never saw grandpa! I don't want that to happen to me!" You cried.

He gently rocked you as your sobs died down and turned into sniffles Videl smiled weakly and hugged your side "I want mommy and daddy to be happy! If not for me then for Pan!"

Gohan chuckled and kissed your forehead "your such a sweetheart y/n" You huffed f/c fired tail puffed up in embarrassment.

Suddenly Pan's cries echoed through the halls and you jumped down "I'll get her!" As your parents smiled.

"She sure is one of a kind".......