Teen Goku x pregnant teen reader

Description: you and Goku have been dating for four years but after a little surprising discovery you take it to the next level.

No-ones pov

You groaned as you emptied your diner from last night out of your system and into the toilet. You panted holding your stomach as pain flared I. Your throat from vomiting.

Reaching into a bag you kept in the cupboards you pulled out a pregnancy test and did what was needed and waited a few minutes for the result to come threw.

When you looked at it oh gasped e/c eyes widening at the plus sign it was official you were pregnant with Goku's child.

Timeskip

Goku came home and yawned stretching his aching muscles as he saw you on the couch holding a stick?

"Y/n what wrong?" He asked sitting next to you and you sighed handing him the test and he saw a plus sign "I'm pregnant Goku" you closed your eye waiting for him to argue but instead he brought yogi to his arms spinning g you around laughing happily.

Tears formed in both of your eyes "y/n this is great I'm going to be a father!" You giggled worry's complete fading s she kneeled down and let your stomach.

He could faintly feel the baby's ki and grinned kissing your clothes and flat stomach.

"Hey little one in your papa and I can't wait to meet you!"......

Edited on the 1/09/2021