Goku Black Saga Trunks x pregnant wife reader reader

Description: Being Trunks wife alone is dangerous but being pregnant with his child is even more dangerous especially when Black find out.

No-ones pov

Panting you ran along side Trunks mother Bulma holding your swollen stomach you gasped as Black appeared in front of you and Bulma grinning evilly "going somewhere ladies?"

Bulma glared at him and stood in front of you only to gasp as Zamusa lifted her up by the neck. Black approaches you and your e/c eyes filled with fear and you slowly backed away from him as Bulma Shouted "LEAVE HER ALONE!"

You sobbed and held your stomach hoping to protect your mother in law and your unborn baby. Black lifted you up and chuckled taking off into the sky and landed near a destroyed building.

Suddenly the time machine appeared and Trunks, Goku And Vegeta came out of it Trunks gasped seeing Black holding you by your neck your e/c eyes meeting his blue ones "Trunks!" You shouted. He growled lowly at Black "let y/n go!" Black chuckled and tightened his grip on you.

"Please she's pregnant!" Black smirked as Zamusa flew by his side "double the kill" then he chuckled looking at your stomach.

" oh it will be three kills at once I see!" Trunks eyes widened "twins" he thought You protective instincts kicked in and you threw you head back hitting Black.

He yelped in pain dropping you and you smiled weakly clutching your stomach as Trunks appeared in front of you and caught you. Looking up into his eyes you sobbed into his chest he let your h/c hair softly shushing you.

Handing you to His father from the last he growled while looking at Black and Zamusa first they messed with his mom then his mate and unborn cubs he snarled.

Oh he was gonna make them pay.......