Great Ape to SSJ4 Goku x daughter reader

Description: After your father Goku turns into a Great Ape and starts destroying everything around him. Can you save your father from himself?

No-ones pov

Goku groaned in pain as he laid on the ground covered in cuts and bruises hearing a scream he looked up and saw you in SSJ and being squished by Baby.

He groaned trying to get up "I've gotta save y/n!" He thought looking up he froze seeing the moon and his heart beat increased as his eyes turned red. Coughing up blood You weakly turned your head and gasped seeing your dad start transforming "DAD?!" You shouted.

He turned his face becoming a muzzle "y y/n d don't look a at the moon!" You nodded and watched with worry as your dad turned into a Great Ape and roared his red eyes staring at you and Baby.

Baby smirked "Aww is your daddy a monster well then catch Goku!" He threw you at your dad as his large fury hand caught you. His red wild looking eyes stared into your black and e/c ones and groaned when he started squishing you.

Screaming in pain you coughed up blood some of it landing on your fathers large hand. Looking into his eyes you whimpered "d dad! S stop!" He didn't listen but he let out a feral growl at you groaning when you felt you lungs squeeze painfully from lack of oxygens

"Dady your hurting me!" You yelled out he froze his grip loosening a little "this isn't you dad! My dad is the greatest fighter in the whole universe!"

He grunted and shook his head and you smiled weakly "he talk me how to walk and talk he taught me how to fight and go super Saiyan!" He slowly started he lose the red in his eyes and you continued "I am Son y/n the proud daughter of my hero Son Goku! Remember dad remember who you are!"

He groaned and held his head and stared at you "y y/n" you smiled he let you down slowly and looked at the moon and roared clenching his fists.

His brown fur started to turn gold and he kept on roaring until his body glowed and started to shrink as his roar sounded more human like and then his body bursted out into light. You covered your eyes and turned trying to avoid the bright light.

When the light died down there Goku stood covered in red fur except his chest and hands with wild spiky mane like black hair and yellow and red outlined eyes.

You stood up on shaky legs and walked up to him e/c eyes meeting yellow ones "dad? Is that you?" He responded with a grinned and you smiled running up to hugged him "dad your back your really back!"

He smiled and hugged you back frowning at the blood "did I Hirt you?" Seeing his frown you smiled gently at him "you didn't mean it dad your weren't yourself plus it was mainly Baby that Hirt me!"

Growling he looked up and saw Baby he grit his teeth and powered up placing you on his shoulder.

"He dare hurt my little girl well then it's payback time my little fighter!".........