SSJ4 Goku x kidnapped wife reader

Description: You a Goku wife and mother of his children he comes home one day to find the house trashed and you missing. But the question is can he find you in time?

Goku's pov

I sighed in relief as I landed near my house after dropping the kids off at Bulma's I decided to spend the night alone with y/n.

I froze seeing the door in pieces and small fires near the house I ran into the house "y/n!" I Shouted searching for the h/c hair and e/c eyed girl  and gasped seeing the place trashed.

Sniffing the air I froze at the smell of blood and saw blood staining the ground it had y/n's scent I growled and could feel my rage take out. Seeing a white glow I turned and my body stopped as my eyes widen soon turning red.

I could feel my heart pound faster and I snarled knowing someone took my mate and I roared to the sky before my mind went black.

No-ones pov

Whimpering you curled up in a little ball as the shock collar beeped your e/c eyes drained and full of life and colour. Looking up you hissed as the chains cut your skin.

Looking up at the full moon you sobbed and curled up again "Goku,Gohan,Goten please be ok" you silently begged Kami to keep them safe. Closing your eyes you sighed and embraced the sweet peace of silence.

Suddenly a loud thundering roar jolted you awake and your e/c eyes widened with fear looking around you screamed as a large and fury hand smashed into the wall.

Looking at the wall you gasped seeing a large red eye of a Great Ape and you screamed as the men who kidnapped you held your shaking form as the Ape growled at them.

"Stay back or I'll kill her!" You whimpered and looked at the Ape Knowing your husband is in there somewhere "fight it! Kakarot fight it!" Said Ape roared and his brown fur turned gold as his form shrunk.

As the light died down Goku stood there covered in red fur apart from his chest and hand his black hair longer and more mane like as his gold and red lined eyes glared into the man's soul as he held you.

"Release my wife or I will kill you!" He roared and suddenly you were thrown to the ground and into the chest of your husband.

Looking into his eyes you held his cheek with your hand "G Goku?" He nodded you sobbed happily into his chest and he nuzzled you.

"Shh it's ok y/n I'm here and I'm never letting you go again"........

Edited on the 5/09/2021