Father Gohan x adopted daughter reader x mother Videl

Description: After overhearing your parents talk about when there going to tell you your adopted you leave feeling every emotion to stir and confuse you. After hearing you leave Gohan and Videl rush against time to find you and explain themselves.

No-ones pov

You sobbed running threw the forest as tears streamed down your face ignoring the calls of your family you stopped for a minute to catch your breath "Y/N WERE ARE YOU!" you gasped taking off again not seeing the cliff until you fell with a scream.

You looked up at the sky previous thoughts rushing through your head as you remembered what led you here.

Flash-back

You giggled holding a book you made about your family history and you were excited to show your parents stopping as you heard Videl your mother sob looking over the corner you saw your father Gohan hugging her "h how a are we going ton t tell her?!" you tilted your head to the side "tell me what?" you thought.

Your father side "I don't know Videl but she's going to wan to know why she looks different from us soon" you froze "I can't tell my daughter she was left on the door-step as a baby and we decided to adopt her!" Videl exclaimed.

Your body froze looking in a nearby mirror seeing your h/c hair is not black and your e/c eyes were not black processing the information tears begin to fall from your eyes.

Choking back a sob you dropped the book and ran out the door and into the forest barging past your grandfather Goku as he looked at your running form "y/n what's wrong?!" you didn't reply you just ran faster using the energy boost technique all he heard was "X20!".

Back with your parents

Gohan heard a sob and the door slam open he turned and gasped seeing a strand of h/c hair and then his dad shouting "y/n what's wrong?!" Videl gasped "I think she heard us" he turned and saw Goku walking back holding a book with "my family book!" written on it and on the bottom it said "by Son y/n!".

He gasped and looked at his father "she used the boost X20" Videl gasped "but her body can't handle that much!" they took off into the forest searching for you after getting the others to help.

They couldn't see you anywhere until they heard a scream and Gohan's instinct's kicked in and he went SSJ and flew through the forest.

Flash-back end

You slammed into thee ground and groaned choking up blood as a branch pierced your chest grunting you lifted yourself up "Kioken X 30!" You gasped feeling energy and pain through your chest getting up you saw a glowing figure and ran deeper into the forest seeing a river.

You couldn't handle the pain anymore and soon you collasped onto the ground exhausted and drained from energy the last thing you saw was a blinging yellow light and then darkness.

Gohan slammed into the ground with a pant after seeing the blood covered branch and your scent all over it he looked at the river and gasped seeing your still form with a large wound on your chest. "Y/N!" he held your limp form as your h/c was covered in blood and dirt e/c eyes closed and your breathing rapid without saying anything he took off into the sky and landed near his family.

Videl saw your limp form and screamed alerting the others and they froze seeing your hand fall from your side as blood dripped down it Videl ran to you and sobbed "what happened!" Gohan held his tears back as he spoke "she fell from a cliff and was stabbed by a branch I found her laying near a river"

ChiChi gasped talking your 6 year old body into her arms and running back to the house Vegeta gasped as you passed him "Goku she's completely drained of energy!" Gohan ran into the house seeing his mother and wife taking your jumper off.

Blood poured from your wound as you whimpered softly and Videl held your hand as you screamed after ChiChi took the last piece of wood out of your chest your body thrashed and you gasped for air "GOKU GO GET A SENZU BEAN NOW!" said man nodded and took off into the sky.

Timeskip

You groaned opening your e/c eyes seeing that you were in your room and your chest was patched up your groan alerted Videl and she hugged you softly "y/n thank Kami your ok!" you whimpered "i I'm s sorry m mommy!" she sighed "its ok sweetie we were going to tell you"

Gohan entered the room and froze seeing you awake he brought you into his arms "just because your adopted doesn't mean your any less my daughter I love you with all my heart" you sobbed into his arms as Pan your little sister cooed and nuzzled you giggling you nuzzled her back "sorry sis I didn't mean to scare you" she babbled and squealed as you tickled her softly.

Your parents smiled at the sight as they hugged you gently and whispered before you soon fell back asleep.

"Your our baby girl no matter what y/n".......

(Hello my star-cubs! hope you enjoy reading this I enjoyed writing it "sobs into Gogeta's arms" I actually started crying writing this! Anyway see ya in the next one-shot!)

Edited on the 5/09/2021