Goku x trapped in fire female reader

Description: After your apartment set fire you save a child but end up getting trapped and soon pass out from the smoke. Can Goku save you in time?

Goku's pov

I groaned stretching my muscles "wow Vegeta doesn't hold back!" Hearing sirens I turned and gasped as a fire-engine drove past me and headed towards a growing ball of fire.

Seeing the building on fire I gasped Seeing y/n hand a firefighter a child then be blasted back by flames screaming.I didn't think twice as I ran into the building hoping y/n will be alright.

No-ones pov

You screamed when flame surrounded you quickly and you covered your mouth e/c eye filled with fear. Coughing as smoke filled your lungs and they squeezes painfully for air.

Your vision started to blur and you collapsed into your hands and knees hissing in pain when the flame got to close to your skin and you whimpered "at the least the kids safe" you thought and smiled before losing conscious and your body hit the ground with a thud.

Goku slammed into the wall looking for you "y/n?!" He turned feeling your ki and gasped seeing your still form laying on the ground.

Running over he picks you up gently and just as a large burst of fire was about to Hit him he teleported out of the building and laid you onto the ground shaking your form "y/n wake up!" You didn't respond.

Remembering what Bulma taught him he tried CPR and you still remained motionless tears started to fill his eyes as he breathed in deeply and slammed his lips onto yours as the oxygen passed into your lungs.

You shot up and coughed violently Goku patted your back "G Goku?" You weakly said he smiled and placed his forehead against yours happy to se stop alive.

He wasn't planning on letting you die ever again......