SSJ4 Gogeta x injured reader

Description: After your so called friends leave you after pushing you off a cliff you await death until a certain fusion come along and saves your life and maybe just maybe a beautiful relationship blooms.

No-ones pov

You cursed as pain flared in your broken leg and you screamed up at your so called "friends" as they laughed and left you alone in the dark and cold you sighed staring at the bright and full moon and smiled "at least I have a view before I go" you closed your eyes awaiting death.

Suddenly the bushes rustled and out came a large man with wild spiky red hair with yellow and red rimmed eyes his body apart from his hands and chest covered in red fur as a tail swayed behind him. He looked at you and slowly walked on all fours towards you and you whimpered he sniffed you and nuzzled your head softly.

Your vision faded and your head fell to the side and Gogeta whimpered gently lifting your body up into his arms and took you back to his home to heal your wounds.

Timeskip

You giggled as Gogeta nuzzled your neck as he looked at the small body in your arms smiling as  the little boy purred as he nuzzled into your chest his red tail swaying gently before wrapping itself around your arm.

You kissed his head and placed him in the crib tucking him in and turned on the night light "good night Gohan" you whispered and closed the door yelping softly as Gogeta lifted you up bridle style and you smiled nuzzling into his soft red fur.

He laid you on the bed and curled around you protectively you pet his mane like hair and he purred in delight "I love you Gogeta thank you for saving me"

He chuckled deeply and kissed you passionately the kiss lasted for a few seconds until you both pulled away for air and connected his forehead to yours as he rumbled deeply.

"thank you for giving me a family y/n".......

Edited on the 2/09/2021