Adult SSJ2 Gohan x injured pregnant daughter reader

Description: When an old enemy attacks you get injured but your pregnant and your father loses his cool seeing his baby girl hurt.

Gohan's pov

I groaned opening my eyes after the explosion my dad stood next to me offering his hand taking up I held my head "w what happened?" He shrugged "I don't know but something clearly wanted us dead"

Turning to see my daughter I gasped seeing she wasn't there "WERES Y/N?!" Dad gasped and tried to find her ki but before that a scream ripped through the air followed by y/ns voice "DAD HELP!"

Taking off into the air I searched for my daughter and growled seeing her being held by "Dabura" I snarled out and he chuckled "hello Gohan been a while hasn't it?

"Put my daughter down!" He smirked and looked at y/n who glared at him "oh so this runt is yours then pray tell who's is that?" He asked pointing to y/n's swollen stomach.

No-ones pov

You snarled holding holding your stomach protectively "don't touch them!" You hissed out your e/c eyes narrowed slowly turning a faint teal.

Dabura smirked wickedly "oh so it's twins huh triple the kill!" He sent you flying through a tree and you screamed in pain protecting your stomach. Gohan froze looking at your beaten and still form and growled a shis form started to shake.

He grunted his black eyes turning teal as his black hair spiked up and turned gold as he roared into the sky going SSJ2 "THATS MY DAUGHTER!"

He charge dat Dabura and rapidly punched said devil Goku ran to you and kneeled down shaking your shoulder "y/n?!" You groaned and looked up "g grandpa?" He smiled and sighed.

"Thank Kami Your Alright" you smiled slowly sitting up "so twins huh?" He asked and you giggled weakly " Yep I wanted to surprise you all I'm having twin boys!" You said happily your f/c swaying behind you. Hearing a roar you both looked and so your father cupping his hand together.

"KAMAHAMAHAAAAAAA!" The blast disintegrated Dabura as Gohan panted landing on his feet as he powered down "y/n! Are you ok?!"

You giggled as your father hugged you gently "I'm fine dad he didn't Hirt me that bad you saved me!" He chuckled and gently pet your stomach "so I'm a grandpa to twins huh?"

Nodding with a smile you stood up with your grandfathers and fathers help only to groan in pain and hunch over holding your stomach. Gohan held you "y/n what's wrong?!" Looking up at both males you smiled.

"I think my water broke".......