Wild Goku x scared child reader

Description: After walking to far into the forest you beg for someone to save you and you meet an odd but kind person.

No-ones pov

Sobbing could be herd throughout the forest as a small 4 year old you walked through the dark and scary forest clutching your teddy bear "MOMMY!" You shouted hoping she would hear you.

Holding your teddy You mumbled "it's ok teddy mommy will find us!" Hearing a loud growl you screamed and took off running only to trip and scrape your knee.

Hearing thundering footsteps and a warm breath on your neck you froze whimpering softly you turned and screamed seeing a large man with a wild black mane and a tail swaying behind him. He backed away slightly and held your stuffed toy out to you.

"Teddy!" You grabbed it and looked at the man your e/c eyes stared into his yellow and red lined ones he sniffed you and then licked your knee gently as you giggled.

Petting his mane like hair gently he purred nuzzling into your hand you smiled "your mane is so pretty and soft!" He purred licking your cheek. You bit your lip in concentration "mister can you help me find my mommy?"

He grunted and lifted you up gently and walked out the forest and gently put you on the ground as you heard a voice shout "Y/N WHERE ARE YOU SWEETIE?!" You gasped "that's my mommy!"

Petting Goku on the head you waved goodbye to him as you ran into your mothers arms and kissed you.

"Mommy I made a new friend!".......

Edited on the 17/09/2021