Future Trunks x Goku's daughter reader-Killer Brownies

Description: Ok so in this one-shot you are Goku's third born and one day your parents decided to have a party and your mom ChiChi makes her famous killer brownies. Trunks sees the last one as do you and it ends up in an all out brawl with a little romance. So without further a due enjoy!

Trunk's pov

I sighed as my mom dragged me to her friends party I rather be in the lab or do some time patrol work then this! I hissed as mom grabbed my ear "now Trunks no fighting and defiantly no trying to sneak off!"

I groaned but nodded and seeing dads face I'm guessing he didn't want to be here as well I sighed only to blush as my stomach growled "might as well get some food while I'm here I hope y/n's here at least I'll have someone to talk to!"

No-ones pov

You groaned as your mom shoved you out of your room and you fell to the floor groaning in pain as Gohan and Goten laughed you growled black eyes narrowing "sleep with one eye open tonight punks!" they gulped and ran.

You chuckled you may be the youngest but you had your mothers fury which came in handy during training and in scaring your brothers. Your stomach growled loudly and you blushed "dam Saiyan appetite!" you growled turning you saw your moms famous and very delicious killer brownies and only one remained. 

Reaching for it your hand was met by another one and you gasped seeing your child-hood friend/crush blushing your tail swayed side to side.

"I believe I touched it first" Trunk's voice broke you out of your daze and you chuckled "I don't think so buddy this is mine!" he growled as his hair started to turn gold as did yours "it that a challenge?"

You gave him your famous Son grin and snatched the brownie and took off into the sky "it is princey!" Trunks growled chasing after you as Vegeta grinned "Goku time to put our plan into action!" said man grinned and teleported both of them to your location. You dodged Trunks fist and kicked him back.

Both of you not seeing your dads behind you both until someone slammed your head against his you squealed as your lips met his. Trunks stared at you with a rising blush hearing two people laughing you both pulled away and glared at your dad Goku stopped laughing and flew away "you get Vegeta I've got Kakarot!" Trunks grinned as both men paled as he powered up along side you.

"whatever you say my princess".......

(Hello my star-cubs sorry this took so long with the virus going on were I live updating become hard but don't worry I shall update when I can!)

Edited on the 1/09/2021