SSGSS Vegeta x kidnapped and trapped in fire daughter reader

Description: After being kidnapped by Freiza You a trapped in a burning building. Can your father save you in time?

No/ones pov

You screamed when Frieza threw you into a wall and you slid down it coughing up blood as you weakly opened your e/c eyes.

"Had enough princess?" Your attacker Freiza Chuckled and you glared at him Vegeta style "my d daddy is g gonna k kick your but!" That earned you a slap across the face and you flew into a building and all went black.

With Vegeta

Vegeta flew through the air in SSGSS in a panic after finding out his youngest child was taken. The news sent him into a rage and with a roar he achieved SSGSS and took off into the sky following your ki signature.

"When I find those bastards there dead!" He snarled out blue eyes burning with pure rage and worry for you.

Suddenly he felt your ki drop dangerously low and his inner instincts burst to life as he roared flying through the air as the others tried to keep up.

Soon he saw a ship and saw the men holding your little blue jacket covered in rips and blood he charged at the man and held him in the air as he growled out "We're.is.my.cub?!" The alien smirked and pointed at the burning building below "probably roasted by know shorty!"

And with that he lost it

Back with you

You groaned and held your head looking around only to cough as smoke filled the air and your lungs weakly standing up you looked around.

Your e/c eyes widened in fear as a beam nearly fell on You whimpering you backed up into a corner "m mommy d daddy!" You yelled as fear continued to fill your body.

Suddenly you heard a roar and jumped up "DADDY!" Taking a deep breath you focused as a yellow light filled the air and with a scream you unlocked SSJ and pointed at the wall "FINAL FLASH!"

The blast destroyed the wall as you saw a figure covered in strange coloured blood before you collapsed into Vegeta's arms.

"Y/n!" You whimpered "d Dady?" He held you close as you nuzzled into his chest "Dady I'm scared" he sighed and nuzzled you "shh sweetie it's ok daddy here" your hair and eyes went back to normal as he proudly said "you unlocked SSJ great job honey!"

You smiled weakly as he walked out of the building as you slowly fell asleep after being drained of energy.

"Sleep well my cub"......