Goku x mermaid reader x Vegeta

Description: you are a mermaid and one day during your late evening swim you see a man slowly sinking in the ocean and decided to save him. There you learn his name and meet another strange fellow.

No-ones pov

You hummed softly swimming through the ocean waters giggling as fish swam past you bumping into your f/c scaled tail.

You stopped sending a rift in the water as the smell of blood filled your sensitive nose and you gasped spotting a figure slowly sinking. Swimming at full speed you caught the spiky hairs man and took him up into the shore.

Your long h/c hair wet and framed your freckled face as your e/c eyes were wide with panic and worry.

Creating a small ball of air ki you placed it in his mouth and said "water expel!" And he shot up coughing violently you smiled knowing you saved a life only to hiss as a unknown man appeared in orange clothing next to the now calm male you saved.

"Vegeta you ok?!" You giggled silently "oh so that's his name" you thought Vegeta sighed "yes Kakarot I'm fine thanks to her" he pointed at you and you blushed.

"Hi I'm Goku nice to meet you!" You giggled and waved "I'm y/n the ki mermaid and princess of the seven seas!" Both men chuckled but gasped at seeing your f/c tail "well I'm glad your alright but I have to go my village may be small but it's my home see ya later Goku and Vegeta!"

And with that you dived back into the ocean your f/c tail giving one last splash of goodbye before disappearing making both Saiyan's think.

"We shall see you soon as well y/n".......

Edited on the 1/09/2021