Yandere Radditz x female Saiyan reader x Yandere Turles

Description: Being the last female Saiyan alive you find yourself being followed by two strange male Saiyans.

No-ones pov

Your f/c tail swayed lazily behind you while you walked down the street smiling softly as he night sky air filled your lungs. Not aware of two large figures watching you from the darkness.

Hearing a swoosh sound you turned and narrowed your e/c eyes at the shadows "I must be tired" you mumbled under your breath and continued your walk home while admiring the calming night sky.

Suddenly a large hand covered your mouth and nose with a cloth and you struggled against your kidnapper you started to feel light headed and then your world went black.

Turles grinned as your body stilled and went limp against his lifting you up on his shoulder he made his way to his tail swaying happily behind him.

Timeskip

No-one pov

You groaned your e/c eyes slowly opening and you coughed your lungs hurting a little looking around your eyes widened noticing this room wasn't yours.

And that there was two large males hidden in the shadows watching you with identical smirks. Whimpering your f/c tail puffed up and you growled at them as a warning baring your fangs at them. Raditz chuckled "look Turles she's trying to act all big and scary"

Turles chuckled and walked around the bed and looked down at you he puffed up his tail and growled lowly in his throat you whimpered backing away from him.

Radditz chuckled and made his way over to the bed "careful Turles don't wanna scare her now" You growled lowly and avoided eye contact with them and they grinned.

Yelping when Raditz pinned you to the bed and Turles held your legs he purred petting your tail "f/c fur? That's rare" he leaned in and licked your neck "and so are you women" he bit down on your neck hard and you howled in pain.

Lapping up at the blood he pulled back and smirked "there now Your mine Turles would you like to claim her?" Said Sayian purred already at the other side of your neck biting down. You sobbed at the pain and tried to pull away a both men spoke.

"Your ours now little Saiyan".....