Kid Goku x female kid reader

Description: Walking around the forest one day you come across a strange haried boy around your age with a tail?

No-ones pov

"This is nice no parents and no boring school!" You giggled and breathed in and out "just me, the air and a strange haired boy"

You froze "wait what?" Turning you gasped seeing a boy your age with a orange gi on with gravity spiked hair and a brown monkey tail swaying behind him. "H hi" you said nervously.

He smiled and walked closer to you "hi my Names Goku G.O.K.U!" You giggled as his tail wagged "hi my Names y/n" he smiled wider "hey wanna See something cool?!" You nodded and he grabbed your hand and ran near an old abandoned house.

He led you into the house and showed you a large glovebox orange ball with four stars in it. You gasped "wow you have a dragon ball?!"

He looked at you confused and you giggled "legend has it if you collect all seven dragon balls your granted one wish" he gasped "so I can wish my grandpa bad?!" You nodded smiling gently.

"Apparently there are rules for the wishes but yeah I guess" you yelped as he suddenly grabbed your hand and shouted "NIMBUS!" As a orange cloud appeared "well come on then were wasting time! "you smiled.

This is gonna be one fun adventure!.....

Edited on the 17/09/2021