Bardock x female Saiyan reader x Xeno Goku

Description: You are Goku's mother and during a multi universe battle you stumble across someone you thought you'd never see again.

No-ones PoV

You grunted as you dodged a ki blast and sighed hearing your son and Vegeta argue "not again" You mumbled and teleported in front of them and bonked them on the head.

Both males yelped and rubbed there head "ow mom!" Goku whined while Vegeta just growled and you glared at them "fight now argue later!" And with that you took of into the sky while Goku followed Vegeta.You smiled weakly "he's just like you Bardock" you Said remembering your deceased husband.

Hearing a roar of pain you turned and saw the KI's fighting a masked Male and you gasped seeing half of his face when his face broke. He went to attack them but you telelpotte dinfront of them and block his fist.

"Hey leave them-! You stopped looking into his eyes and his spiky black gravity defying hair "B Bardock?" You pushed him away and he stared at you shaking your head you slapped him and his broken mask fell of.

He gasped holding his head and groaning "B Bardock?" He heard a voice he dearly misssed and looked up seeing your wide e/c eyes and spiky king h/c hair "y y/n?"

You touched his scarred face and he held your hand as tears streamed down your face "BARDOCK!" You hugged him with all your  heart he chuckled and returned the hug "I missed you so much!" Suddenly you pulled away from the hug and bombed him in the head f/c fured tail puffing up in anger "YOU EVER KNOCK ME OUT WHILE TRYING TO ME A HERO AGAIN AND I'LL NUETER YIU!"

He yelped and nodded smiling you kissed him passionately "now come on we have a battle to finish and a son to find"

Timeskip

You panted after punching Kanba in the face "I'll tell you what I told Freiza!" You powered up to SSGSS and roared out "leave my son alone KA MA HA MA HAAAAAA!"

When the blast died down you groaned and held your side "mom!" Turning you saw Goku and smiled hugging him tightly you saw him stare at Bardock and sighed pulling away from the hugged.

"Goku I want you to meet your father Bardock" he stood there frozen for a few seconds before slowly walking over to him and stood in front of Bardock. "Listen Ka-Goku I'm so so- he was cut off when Goku hugged him and sobbed into his chest his tough guy act gone.

"I don't care! I'm just glad I get to meet you dad!" You smiled feeling tears fill your eyes as you joined the hug and smiled even more feeling Bardock hug back

"Our family is finally whole again"........