Goku Black x kidnapped reader x super baby Vegeta

Description: after being kidnapped by Black and Baby they decide what they plan to do to you and what they do well it may surprise you. So without further a due enjoy!

No-ones pov

You grunted struggling and tugging at the ropes that held you in place growling lowly as the two people who kidnapped you came in and you snarled at their smirks.

Goku Black And Baby

Black chuckled at your snarl and gently cupped your face purring softly "oh y/n you should know by now your snarls and growls mean no threat to us!" In response your e/c eyes turned yellow and slit.

Baby grinned at the sight "look Black were making the puppy angry!" Both men laughed and You bared your teeth "watch it you should not to make a wolf angry!"

They looked at you with smirks and Black trailed his hand down your chest and you shivered at the touch your yellow eyes turning e/c but still slit. "Don't touch me!" You howled your inner wolf coming out Black looked at Baby and nodded walking out.

"We will be back pup so sit tight"

Timeskip

They came back in and saw your glare and shrugged "me and Black have come to an agreement" Said man grunted in response and you snapped your head in there direction.

Black was next to speak "we will end this war and change our ways if" and then both men spoke "you become ours" gasping with shock you struggled even more until you thought of something.

"I loved Goku and Vegeta once but with this I can be with both and peace can be restored for my planet!" Sighing you looked them both in the eye as your e/c eyes returned to normal.

"Alright I except your offer".......

Edited on the 1/09/2021