Injured kid Vegeta x nurse Saiyan reader

Description: Being the princes personal nurse it's up to you to keep him healthy but your like a mother/big sister to him and one day he comes into the medical wing injured so it's up to up to patch him up.

No-ones pov

You sighed as your last patient left the medical wing and you started cleaning up your f/c tail swayed behind you as you hummed a small tune.

Hearing the door open you turned and gasped seeing the prince limping inside while holding his bleeding arm you rushed over to him "Vegeta what happened?!" He grunted and looked up at you "I I was training" you picked him up and placed him on the table.

After string everything you need you gently dabbed his hand and he hissed in pain pulling his arm back you frowned "Vegeta I know it hurts honey but I need to clean it"

He grunted and let you finish your work pulling away you smiled at him checking to time "well my prince you were very brave!" He looked at you and what happened next shocked you he started sobbing and hugged you.

Vegeta's pov

I sobbed and hugged her tightly y/n was like a mother/big sister to me and Raditz always making sure we were healthy and were fed even took a beaten from Frieza for us.

I pushed myself in training to get stronger so I could protect her and I got injured and here she is with a bright smile in her face and willingly itching my wounds up.

She hugged me back and whispered "it's ok Vegeta you can cry here no-ones here to see little brother" I sobbed harder trying to calm down as she gently stroked my hair and I stared to feel sleepy.

Y/n lifted me up and brought me to my chamber gently laying me down and I smiled up at her "night mommy" and slowly drifted off to sleep.

No-ones pov

You stared at the princes sleeping form shocked and gently kissed his head tucking him in "good night my son" you walked out the room sighing.

The prince has gone through enough! Tears started to fall from your eyes "we lose out planet our race and then his just hands him over to Freiza!" You thought bitterly but calmed down.

When you hear of the kings rescission you fought with everything you had to be Vegeta's nurse so you could be there for him.

And to protect you little brother/son no matter what......