GT Vegeta x kidnapped wife reader

Description: Your the wife of Vegeta and while he and the other Z fighters are off fighting Freiza he sends a team and kidnapped you will Vegeta save you and will your children ever see there mother again?

Vegeta's pov

I grunted while dogding a ki blast "Kakarrot! hurry up and finish Fu!" I yelled at the idiot Fu chuckled "kill me if you like it won't matter your little pet will die!" I froze "little pet?" he grinned "I belive your son calls her mother".

I froze staring at him until a scream of "VEGETA!" echoe through the valley Iturned and looked at Fu shaking with rage as they dropped a heavily beaten Trunk's on the ground and with that I snapped with a roar I charged slamming my fist into his face.

No-ones pov

You struggled againt the two men who held you and they laughed at you weak attempts they through you on the ground gathering the last of your energy you screamed "VEGETA!"

You heard a roar of rage soon after and the ship shook as a loud explosion caused the wall near you to shatter and out came a very angry looking Vegeta. He growled lowly at the two soldiers and with a large ki blast they were dust.

You yelped as he gently picked you up and your wounds started to hurt he nuzzled you as you laid your h/c haired head on his chest and sighed.

"Is Trunks ok?" He nodded and you slowly fell asleep due to pain and exhaustion not before whispering as he chuckled at it.

"Thank Kami I don't have the energy to go mama bear on them"..........