Bardock x baby female reader x baby Kakarot x Gine

Description: Before planet Vegeta was destroyed your parents sent you and your brother Kakarot off planet to save you both.

Bardock's pov

I jumped through the land holding a pod that contains my cubs my mate not to far behind me. Landing onto the ground I gently placed the pod on the ground and Gine came beside me.

"Do we really have to do this Bardock?" I sighed "we have no choice if I'm wrong I'll immediately go and get them" she sighed and stares at our children.

No-ones pov

You whimpered along side your brother and stares at your parents your mother sobbed "if your father is wrong about his well come get you immediately" both you and Kakarot placed your hand onto your fathers "you do what you must to survive ok?"

The pod started to take of and you looked at your parents one more time "don't forget us Kakarot, y/n!" Those were the final words you heard from your mother.

Bardock held a sobbing Gine as the pod disappeared "there safe now Gine our children will survive"

Gasping awake you looked around the room and panted holding your beating heart your f/c tail puffed up slightly as tears started to fall from your e/c eyes.

Sobbing you hugged yourself "mamma, papa" you whimpered the door to your room opened and Goku came in with tears in his own eyes "past dream?" He asked you nodded and he hugged you as you buried your head into his chest.

Goku sighed holding you while rubbing your back "I miss them so much!" You sobbed he smiled weakly. "They sacrificed themselves to save us!" He hugged you tighter.

"But we're alive thanks to them".......