Hurt Broly x Nurse reader

Description: During one of Goku's and Vegeta's training session with Brolly ends with him injured and since your a Nurse you get to work to held treat his wounds.

Goku's pov

I chuckled nervously as Broly held his side after training Vegeta powdered down from SSJ "Kakarot you do realize y/n is not going to be happy"

I gulped and help Broly to his feet and concentrated on fining your ki once I found it I teleported there immediately and saw your glare "h hey y/n" I said you growled at me and pointed at Broly "don't tell me you got too excited in the fight again!" I nodded.

Sighing you said "put him inside on the couch I'll deal with the rest" Nodding I placed Broly on the couch and left hoping you could handle him alone.

No-ones pov

You sighed and walked into the living room smiling softly at Broly "so your the legendary Broly I've heard so much about!" He tilted his head in confusion.

"Oh I'm sorry my Names y/n I'm a nurse" he nodded "Broly" smiling you started to treat his wounds he growled "sorry I'm nearly done" cleaning done he let you treat the rest of his wounds.

Finishing off you packed your things up and smiled at him "well I gotta say your a lot tougher than the other two" he smiled at you.

Ruffling his hair you walked outside and whistled Both Saiyan's immediately appeared "he's all patched up but I recommend a sensu bean and a good night rest"

Goku chuckled nervously as you glared at him "no training for a day for him got it Goku?" He nodded kissing Broly's cheek you giggled as he blushed "take care of yourself ok"

What a beautiful and kind women..........

Edited on the 17/09/2021