Yandere bad Goku (Kakarot) x slave human female reader

Description: After ChiChi divorced Goku and he fell in love with you but he becomes very possessive and one day makes you his slave.

Goku's pov

I sighed happily watching my y/n sleep how long and silky soft h/c hair frames her face as her e/c eyes were closed.

Standing up I tied her legs and wrists together and giggled as she gasped awake and I used a cloth covered in chloroform and she slowly passed out.

I sling her over my shoulder and teleported to my house were I chained her to the wall and grinned "sleep tight little y/n"

Timeskip

No-ones pov

You groaned opening your e/c eyes and looked around confused you tried to get up only to be pulled back down by a chain around your neck.

Snapping your head up as the door opens Goku walked in smiling evilly at you while holding a f/c and f/c striped collar and leader "oh goody your awake now I can play!" He removes the chain from your neck and placed the collar on it.

He attached the lead and walked back a little and pulled you yelped being pulled on all fours "good girl y/n!" You shivered staring into his black unnatural eyes "G Goku this isn't you!"

He chuckled and pulled the leader and you struggled growling he pulled harder and you were dragged to him "bad girl you don't want to be punished do you?" Shaking your head no he grinned and let your h/c haired head "good because" he leaned in and whispered in your ear.

"Your mine and mine alone and I'll kill anyone who thinks they can take you from me!"....

Edited on the 17/09/2021