SSGSS Evolution Vegeta x female Saiyan reader

Description: This takes part during the tournament of power and Vegeta goes to a new and powerful level of SSGSS but what was his inspiration?

No-ones pov

Your f/c tail swayed nervously behind you as you watched Goku and Vegeta barely stand and pant you silently wished that both will be ok.

Whis seeing your distress patted your back "he'll be fine y/n just watch" making a confused sound you tuned and watched your husband as he stood straight and started talking.

"You think power and getting stronger is everything I once thought that too" he clenched his fists "I once though that tow until I met y/n she changed me become my mate and gave me children"

His ki started to change as did his eyes and hair "I'm not in this tournament for fame or power I'm fighting for them" his ki exploded "I'm fighting for my home for her!" His blue hair and eyes turned darker as his ki swirled around him violently.

He charged at Jiren as did Goku and then the real battle began.

Timeskip

Vegeta groaned and opened his eyes slowly seeing you smiling gently at him as you pet his head as it laid in your lap. He sat up and you held him "easy Vegeta your body's still recovering"

He looked at you confused and you giggled "you reached a new form of SSGSS it took a lot out of you" he grunted and you hugged him wrapping your tail around his and he blushed.

"Women I said no affection out in public!" You giggled and kissed his cheek "Aww but Vegeta you Said all those nice things about me I needed to show you my gratitude somehow" blushing he kissed your head and looked away.

Trunks ran over holding Bulla "you were awesome dad! Mama went crazy and started choking Jiren when he knocked you out!" He turned to look at you smirking as you blushed and glared at your son.

He burst out laughing "and you say I have anger problems!" You growled and turned away from them with a bright red blush covering your face.

"Oh like your one to talk!".......

Edited on the 5/09/2021