Adult Trunks x Videl's sister reader

Description: Being Videl's little sister making Pan your niece and since its her tenth birthday you decide to go see her and meet Trunks who was your child-hood friend.

Trunks POV

I groaned when mom dragged me to the party "mom I don't wanna go!" She sighed "I know Trunks but Gohan invited us" I sighed and walked into the garden hoping to get this over with so I can go home faster.

I heard Pan squeal "auntie Y/n!" And a giggle I turned and stared at the scene before me with wide eyes as I saw my child-hood friend and crush y/n.

No-ones pov

You giggle bearing hugging Pan as she clung to you "auntie y/n!" she squealed and you smiled lifting her up and kissed her cheek "happy birthday my little Pan Pan!" she giggled Videl smiled and walked over to you and you placed Pan down and hugged your sister.

"Hey Videl" she giggled and ruffled your h/c hair "hey y/n" you whined straightening your hair and saw Gohan and hugged him "Gohan how ya doing bro?!"

He chuckled "I'm doing great y/n" you grinned "y/n?" you froze turning you gasped catching everyone's attention there he stood blue/purple hair and eyes wide as they stared at you "T Trunks?" you asked he nodded "TRUNKS!" you tackled him to the ground and sobbed into his chest " I missed you so much!" he chuckled and held you kissing your head "I missed you too y/n"

Noticing everyone watching you giggled nervously and stood up helping the half Saiyan up "what ya looking at its Pan's birthday so lets party!" they cheered and Trunks wrapped his arm around your waist and you blushed.

Timeskip

No-ones pov

You sighed leaning your head against Trunks shoulder and he chuckled kissing your forehead lovingly. You held a sleeping Pan in your arms.

Yawning you slowly closed your e/c eyes and fell into a peaceful sleep Gohan appeared along side Goku chuckling softly Trunks pointed at Pan and Gohan quietly took his daughter as he stood up and held you bridle style.

You groaned at the movement but smiled in your sleep nuzzling into his chest and he smiled following Goku and Gohan.

Happy to have his love back in his arms....