Future Trunks x singer male reader

Description: In this one-shot you are a famous male singer and have known Trunks since birth. After coming out to our parents and being disowned you sing a song to all and Trunks finally admits his love for you. So without further a due enjoy!

No-ones pov

Trunks sighed as he looked at the stage were you perform and waited patiently for you to come and play. He frowned thinking about what happened a few days ago.

Flashback

Trunks jolted at the sound of banging on his door her opened it seeing you with tears streaming down your face and your clothes wet from the rain.

Your e/c eyes full with pain and heart break a Your long h/c hair frames your face. You collapsed into his arms sobbing "m my p parents f found out I I w was gay and k kicked m me out!"

He growled in anger at your parents but cooled his rage to comfort you as he wrapped his arms around you "shh it's ok y/n let it out"

Flashback end

The light died down and the stage light came on as your form stood there with a guitar in hand you smiled softly to everyone and blushed seeing Trunks with his family.

You started to play your guitar and then the song began.

(Video is on top of title!)

Yesterday I died, tomorrow's bleeding
Fall into your sunlight
The future's open wide, beyond believing
To know why hope dies
And losing what was found, a world so hollow
Suspended in a compromise
But the silence of this sound is soon to follow
Somehow sundown

And finding answers is forgetting all of the
Questions we call home
Passing the graves of the unknown

As reason clouds my eyes with splendor fading
Illusions of the sunlight
A reflection of a lie will keep me waiting
With love gone for so long

And this day's ending is the proof of time
Killing all the faith I know
Knowing that faith is all I hold

Yesterday I died, tomorrow's bleeding
Fall into your sunlight

As you sang the last lyric you looked to see nearly everyone in tears and you smiled "thank you all for coming" and left the stage.

Timeskip

You were walking home with Trunks when out of no were he slammed his lips onto your And you squeaked but soon melted into the kiss.

He pulled back and pressed his forehead against yours and purred out.

"I love you y/n I always have"

Edited on the 1/09/2021