Goku x long lost sister reader

Description: A very long time ago you and Goku's pods got separated years later your pod lands on Earth and you reunite with your long lost brother.

Goku's pov

Sighing I looked up at the night sky smiling as the stars shined Gohan fell asleep not to long ago and I gently pet his spiky black hair smiling wider as he purred.

Suddenly I felt a strong and familiar ki headin towards earth and I teloport led to its location just in time to see a space pod crash into the soil creating a large bang startling Gohan awake as he whined "shh it's ok Gohan daddy's here"

I heard the pod open and a figure come out of it when the smoke cleared I saw a tall female with the same hair style as me but it was h/c.

I heard her groan while holding her head and I gasped seeing a long f/c tail swaying behind her. She must of heard my gasp she turned around and gasped while looking at me.

"Kakarot?"

No-ones pov

"Kakarot?" You asked seeing the familiar hair style of your twin brother "he looks so much like dad" You thought e/c eyes swelling with tears.

You walked up to him and he got into a fighting stance raising your hand up you said "I'm not gonna hurt you" you said. He relaxed and spoke himself "My Saiyan name is Kakarot I go by Goku on Earth"

Tilting your head you nodded "I'm y/n and as crazy as this sounds I'm your twin sister our parents sent us off in different pods to helps us survive" he looked at you with wide eyes and hugged you being careful of his son.

You yelped when he started sobbing into your shoulder and you hugged him back "I missed you so much brother" you smiled and you heard him mumble "I missed you too sis"

A whine made you pull away and you gasped seeing a small little cub with spiky black hair with black eyes he looked so much Kakarot as he stared up at you with wide innocent eyes. His tail swayed behind him happily as he babbled reaching for you.

"Goku who is this adorable little cub?!" You squealed feeling the mom Saiyan in you coo at the cub. Goku chuckled "This is my son Gohan I named him after he person who found me as a baby"

He placed Gohan in your arms and the cub squealed seeing your tail as he swayed his in front of you giggling you nuzzled him "yes little one auntie has a tail too!" You tickled him with it and he squealed in joy melting your heart.

Goku smiled at the sight and hugged you again before pulling away and pointing to a house up the mountain "you have to meet my wife ChiChi she'll love you!"

Giggling you held Gohan note securely and took off into the sky your twin brother following not to far behind you.

Long lost sibling have finally reunited at last......