Kakarot x passed away wife reader

Description: In this one-shot planet Vegeta was never destroyed and you died making Kakarot depressed until he is killed in battle and sees you again.

Kakarot's pov

I sighed staring out of the open field that's currently in fire I don't kill that much mainly I destroy the village. I couldn't stop thinking about her after she passed away my life has been a meaningless.

Looking at the ring on my wedding finger I clenched it remembering the day I lost her like it was yesterday.

Flashback

You gasped in pain as Kakarot ran through the battle field holding your dying form he hid behind a large wall and held out closer "just hold on ok y/n!"

Smiling gently up at him you weakly held his face and kissed his cheek "We'll be waiting my warrior" you patted your stomach before your hand fell to the floor and your e/c eyes closed forever.

He shook your form and held your stomach sensing a little ki fade "y y/n?" You didn't respond "n no! Don't l leave me!"

He looked at He battle around him and roared out his pain killing everything in his other for causing his pain and loss of his mate and cub.

Flashback end

Kakkarot's pov

Yelping as a energy beam shit brought my chest and I turned seeing on of the planets inhabitants smirking at me I grinned and thrusted my hand through his.

"See You Hell ass-whole" I closed my eyes and felt life leave my body as it fell to the ground with a thud.

When I next opened my eyes I saw I was in a white room and heard a giggles that I loved so much turning I gasped "y y/n?!"

No-ones pov

You giggled seeing Kakarot stare at you wide eyed and you readjusted your hold on your surprise. Walking up to him you yelped as he kissed you passionately.

Giggling you pulled away and nuzzled him "I missed you so much y/n" you smiled "I missed you too Kakarot we both did" he looked at you confused until he saw the little bundle in your arms.

Moving the blanket back he saw a baby boy with black spiky hair and black eyes staring at him while cooing. He stared at you with wide eyes "meet your son Gohan he's been waiting to meet his daddy"

"My son he's perfect" he mumble and you kissed his cheek as he sighed relaxing into your touch.

"Welcome home my love".........

Edited on the 17/09/2021